By submitting the repair authorization request the Customer agrees to the follow terms and conditions given below:
1. The information supplied by the Customer to Ozmobilephonerepair should be accurate.
2. The shipping charges to the customers are free if the repair is done. The shipping charges to Ozmobilephonerepair centre are the responsibility of the Customer. The shipping charges to customer are the responsibility of the Customer if the Customer cancel or reject the repair.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ozmobilephonerepair, will under no circumstances be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from performance of any repair services, including but not limited to loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of damage to, or loss of data; or any costs of recovering, programming, or restoring any program or data stored or used with your product and any failure to maintain the confidentiality of data stored on your product.
4. The foregoing limitation shall not apply to death or personal injury claims. Ozmobilephonerepair specifically does not warrant that it will be able to: (i) repair your device without risk to or loss of programs or data, and (ii) maintain the confidentiality of data. If any device should be damaged or lost while in Ozmobilephonerepair’s custody, Ozmobilephonerepair 's liability will be limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the affected product(s). Otherwise, Ozmobilephonerepair 's liability for any and all damages shall in no event exceed the payments received by Ozmobilephonerepair for services provided pursuant to these terms. The remedies set forth herein shall be your sole and exclusive remedies for any breach by Ozmobilephonerepair under these terms and conditions. Ozmobilephonerepair is not liable for loss or corruption of data or your confidential, proprietary or personal information or removable data. Before you bring in your device for any repair service, you should make a backup copy of your data and remove any confidential, proprietary or personal information and removable media such as floppy disks, cds or pc cards.
5. A three months warranty on parts and labour of repairs done by Ozmobilephonerepair applies to all completed and paid for repairs.
6. If you have not claimed your device and paid all charges due within sixty (90) days after being notified by Ozmobilephonerepair that your product has been repaired, Ozmobilephonerepair will consider your product abandoned. Ozmobilephonerepair will provide such notice to you at the mailing address you furnished when you authorized the repairs. Ozmobilephonerepair may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and, specifically, may sell your device at a private or public sale without liability to you. Ozmobilephonerepair reserves its statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
These terms and conditions cover the contract between OZMobilePhoneRepair Pty Ltd and the Customer and supersede any representations, warranties or assurances made by OZMobilePhoneRepair Pty Ltd at any time.